Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Homemaker 9/28/15


The weather outside is::::
Blue shies...
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles.. again!
 
As I look outside my window:::
I need to get our and make some time in my garden...
its going from green to blah!
 
Right now I am::::
Hearing my son give me the break down on how three girls
add lint and hairs to his laundry can I please
take it off before he tries to wear it.
(yes... sorry)
  
As I look around the house::::
I was gone most of the weekend and the  clutter big has hit!
  
On today's to do list::::
Birthday Card projects
Craft Fair Projects
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R.
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuesday -  Enchiladas
Wednesday - Stir Fry Veggies
Thursday - BBQ Burgers
Friday - Changing it Up.... Lemon Chicken
Saturday - Mountain Mike's Pizza
Sunday - Roasted Chicken
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas Card Prep,
Thank You cards,
Sweet Sixteen Banner!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Girls here, UNITED BY BLUE FUNDRAISER
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters
Thursday - GFWC DSRWC Board Meeting.
Friday - Catch up
Saturday - Gabriella's 16th Birthday Party
Sunday - Stamping Day
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

Our weekend at Sarah's

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”
 
John 6:35
 
 
 

 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment