Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September's Stampin Sister Bash hosted by Sarah

Stampin' Sisters they are my friends that I love to stamp with. Some are fellow consultants, some are past consultants, some are future consultants, some are customers, friends of customers and some are just friends that appreciate the art of stamping.  I try and gather with my Stampin' Sisters often, I am taking a break from the business to focus on my family and community service commitments.  So I have fallen into the hobbyist level.  It seems I still love to make cards and have even more opportunities to share my handmade cards.  My Stampin' Sisters also enjoy getting together and creating cards too. This past weekend Sarah hosted us in her home, on Saturday we CASE'd/made shoe box swaps. On Saturday we just stamped.  No pressure to do anything but what we wanted to complete.
Here we are Saturday:



Here is my Happy Un-Birthday Gift for the ladies:

This was my Shoebox Card for the ladies to make:

I also offered a landscaped version:

Herr was Sarah's Shoebox Swap:

Here was Andrea's Shoebox Swap:

Nicole had us create Altered Journals:

And here was Lorraine's Card:

On Sunday I made a few stack of her following:

A lil holiday Cheer for my GFWC MDD Program Chairman!

And a stack of these for them too:


We really had a fun time, it always makes me wish I had completed more... But I am proud of all my projects!  Do you want to join us or invite us to come play with you? Drop me a text, call or email and let's set a date today!  Do you love too far away. Let's schedule a Snail Mail Swap or a challenge and see who will join in!! 

Off to set our next play date...
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment