Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather outside is::::
Sunny, although a lil' jiggle of our earth woke me this am.
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Eggs in a Nest.
 
As I look outside my window:::
I see that squirrel (AKA: Steve) nibbling on the neighbors
Sunflower plant and it makes me smile!
 
Right now I am::::
Deciding if I should wake the family to walk to a restaurant fro breakfast
or cook the eggs myself.
Of course I will cook myself.
Lord, help me if I awaken teenagers!
  
As I look around the house::::
I am sentimental over the items we have acquired
that define our décor,
make our home comfy
and make me happy!
  
On today's to do list::::
Completing 90 Poppy Pins,
Thank You Cards,
Sweet 16 Birthday Invitations for Gabriella!
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
 an episode of TURN.
  (TURN is getting really good we watched two episodes last night o catch up)
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - BBQ Pork Loin, and a Seven Layer Salad
Tuesday -  Mountain Mikes Pizza Night
Wednesday - Hamm and Potato Soup
Thursday - BLT's.
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ hamburgers
Sunday -Baked Chiken
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas Cards,
Stampin Sister Projects
Thank You cards,
Birthday Cards and more!
Sweet Sixteen Banner!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Happy Labor Day equals lazy day here!
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Thursday - GFWC Mount Diablo District Meeting, Back to School Night
Friday - Car Dealerships
Saturday - Stamp Day
Sunday - Family Day
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
 
Circa 1999
Our wedding day!
 

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

4:1 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:1-3
 
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment