Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Homemaker 10/12/15


The weather outside is::::
cool...but in a few hours it is supposed to be 95 degree's
It is October, this is not fair!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
one minute eggs
 
As I look outside my window:::
the sun is rising...
thank you Lord for another day!
 
Right now I am::::
Working on a Report Writing Presentation,
although I stopped to look at some cool cards to CASE too!
  
As I look around the house::::
I need to clean up my clutter!
  
On today's to do list::::
Make a Derm Appt...
Thank you cards,
clean out scrap paper
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R.
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuesday -  Raviolis
Wednesday - Salmon & Veggies
Thursday - BBQ Burgers
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Mommy Day Date Night
Sunday - Italian Meatloaf
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas Card Prep,
Holiday Cards,
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Pick Up Lilybug,
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters, Evening Section
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters, United By Blue Meeting
Friday - Meeting w/Joan
Saturday - Gabriella Sing A Thon
Sunday -
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
This girl turned 16... Love her to pieces! 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
11 “Worthy are you, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they existed and were created.”

Revelation 4:11  
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment