Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Homemaker 10/26/15


The weather outside is::::
Cool, there was morning fog...
but its about to warm up!
Check out the earthquake swarms we have been having!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Chocolate Chip Waffles, Sausage and Vanilla yogurt
 
As I look outside my window:::
I am wanting to plant some new plants,
even in the drought I keep mine alive with shower water!
 
Right now I am::::
working on social media,
playing dominoes
and folding laundry
  
As I look around the house::::
dust, dust & more dust...
  
On today's to do list::::
Holiday Cards, Thank You cards and more!
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R.
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Pot Roast
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Beef & Barley Soup/Salad
Thursday - BLT's
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - snacks from three different parties
Sunday -Spaghetti
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas Card Prep,
Thanksgiving cards
and holiday arts n crafts!
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Girls here
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Sisters
Thursday - Past Presidents Assembly
Friday - No School YAY!
Saturday - Report Writing Workshop,
Sunday - Family Day
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::

Gabriella & Ishi on their way to Homecoming!
It was Ishi's 16th Birthday so all the girls went together!
 

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
Who can say, “I have made my heart pure;
I am clean from my sin”?

Proverbs 20:9
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment