Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Homemaker 10/5/15

The weather outside is::::
Cool for only a short while, then will be warm and cozy! 
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Chocolate Chip Waffles
 
As I look outside my window:::
I am happy to see birds chirping, and fall colors beginning to take hold!
 
Right now I am::::
organizing my GFWC gear at all levels,
I will be more organized...
I currently have three different bags and one box.
  
As I look around the house::::
Fall décor is beginning to find homes!
  
On today's to do list::::
Holiday Card Prep, &
packing for my Stamp Away this weekend!
 
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R.
 
On the menu this week::::
Monday - Raviolis 
Tuesday -  Baked Potato Soup
Wednesday - Ham and Cheese Panini's
Thursday - Chicken Salad
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ something.. its up to dad... while moms away
Sunday - Roasted Chicken
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Christmas Card Prep,
Stampin Sister 
Thank You cards,
Holiday Banner
 
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Girls here, Gabriella 16th Birthday today
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters
Friday - lily bug all day then off to stamp my weekend away
Saturday - Stamp Away Day Two
Sunday - Stamp Away Day three...Family Dinner
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
 
So glad we spent the afternoon with Miss Ruth! Happy Birthday to her!
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
 For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's.
Romans 14:8
 
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment