Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Betty's Scrapbooking Weekend

A few months back....
We all gathered at Sherri's for her first Annual Scraping or Stamping Betty's
What is a Betty?  Let us not confuse it with the yummy Brown Betty above!
Bettys are defined as: 
The term Betty refers to a hot chick. One that is attractive, stylish and self confident. A Betty is typically a looker.  A Super Betty is one step above that. She is very hot in all areas. A Bitch. All depending on where you are from!
Hey, check out that Super Betty, wow! She is a Betty! Look at sweaty Betty!

Well we uses the term Betty a lot, we laughed so much our bellies ached and we ate like queens.

The original Betty of this group is Sherri Davis!  Sherri is my Close to My Heart Consultant.  When you stamp, it pays to have friends in a similar business that appreciate the products you cell and vice versa.  She had these amazing tweezers that I bough for my tool bag, and a storage container for my sponge daubers and I invested in a travel box for my buttons and embellishments.  When we have these playdates I may not always know 100% what I am going to make so I tend to over pack, Sherri found me an easy way to hold my embellishments without spilling them throughout my bag.

Needles to say we learned some cool tricks, made some great cards and we came home refreshed and relaxed!
Marie, did not want to be photographed, Krissy and myself...
Val.. and the Original Betty and Hostess with the Mostess: Sherri!

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO
ps... playdates are fun so contact me to schedule one, or to invite me... I promise I am not always fun I do complete some cards and projects too!

No comments:

Post a Comment