Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Happy 13th Birthday Matthew

Camping Our for Opening Night...


Matthew Turns 13 at midnight and we are out to see a movie in his honor

The movie did not disappoint!
Today he will receive his first guitar...
Then tomorrow he begins this journey:
Performance based music lessons? 
What? What? 
Seriously had the most amazing conversation with the music studio owner, she is about to make my sons dreams come true!

I made his birthday card after being inspired to CASE pinkstampagne.com:
Supplies used to make this CASE:
Night of Navy Cardstock base,
Sahara Sand Cardstock,
Basic Black Cardstock,
Silver Foil Paper, 
Whisper White Cardstock,
Silver Metallic Thread, 
Neutrals Candy Dots, 
Number of Years Stamp Set,
Large Numbers Framelits,
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set,
Decor Label Punch, 
Circle Framelits, 
Dimensional's 
& loads of love!

Guitar pick was quickly cut out this am... He woke up before I finished!

My baby is 13.
I have many dreams for him, 
Hope he knows how proud and how much I love his humor, creative side 
and that loud appreciation for classic rock!

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO









No comments:

Post a Comment