Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy 2016 & Happy Birthday to my Hunky Hubby

Goodbye 2015:


Hello 2016:

Happy New Year! 
Happy Birthday to my hubby!
We rang the New Year in with friends...
The neighbors kids played twister by my rules.. I made them talk like pirates and make animal sounds!

Our first cheers included Max and some strawberry milk!

Maximizer and I making faces!

My hosts & friends Jim & Sara Dunn!

Bob, Jim & Sara!

Paul, Ann & Bob!

We took a selfie by the fire... Aka 85" screen!

Lobster & Steak for dinner!

We gave Paul Facrtime lessons!

That salad was a piece of art!! Sara worked hard on each of our salads! 

Midnight selfie!!

My girls Sarah & I! 
We reminisced about the past...
And made resolutions for our future.

I decided to try and make a cake from Pinterest...
Here is my version:

Supplies used to make my 'Thanks 2015' & 'Hello 2016' cards:
Retired Gold Paper,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Gold Glimmer Paper,
Metallics Sequin Assortment,
Greetings Thinlets
Number of Years Stamp Set.
and Dimensionals! 



Happy New Years!
Happy Birthday to my hunky Hubby!
Love,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment