Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Sandy

A few weeks back was my friend Sandy's Birthday party...
the same night I saw Star Wars!!
Sandy is s wonderful friend I met through my girlfriend Michelle,
a small group of us get together all year long to celebrate birthdays and spoil each other!
The birthday girl gets to choose where and when to celebrate.

Sandy picked hanging out at our friend Annette's House for dinner and a sewing party.
Sandy shared how to make Holiday Apron Towels.  
This is Annette's sewn years before by Sandy!
 .
Here we are seeing and cutting, ironing and pinning:
The pattern was simple...

Cutting...

Michelle matched the fabric to the towels...

Sandy had many towels to choose from!

Sandy did the hard work...

I scrunched...

we laid out the buttons and ribbons...

Happy Birthday Sandy!
Annette, baked Sandy a Christmas Cookie...
it was good!

Check out my finished product
My finished apron!

Me and Michelle wearing the hats Sandy bought us!

I found he most beautiful card to CASE designed by Trinity Design Studio.

Here is my CASE of her card:
I used a leftover piece of craft paper that came in my velum paper package for the base, my Groovy Love stamp set, my Project Life Day to Day stamp set, Real Red Ink, Red Glitter Paper, Gold Velum Paper, Retired Holiday 2014 Paper, my SU stapler, the sentiment (sneak peek) from The Balloon Celebration Stamp Set, Hello You Thinlets, my Precision Plate and my heart punch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment