Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday 12/28/15 (ok, its Tuesday)


The weather outside is::::
Freezing& Foggy
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Chocolate Chip Waffles, Sausage and OJ

As I look outside my window:::
I pray that the plants survived last night.

Right now I am::::
cuddling and cooing over the kiddos,
Love my job!
  
As I look around the house::::
I think it's time to put Christmas away!
  
On today's to do list::::
Birthday Cards, Thank You Cards,
Get Well Cards
and
Stampin' Sister Gifts

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Pasta & Salad
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Thursday - Ham n Bean Soup
Friday - Steak n Potatoes
Saturday - Special Daddy Dinner
Sunday - Roasted Chicken
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Occasions and SAB 2016 workshop projects!

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sister's 
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday -  Dinner with neighbors 

Friday - Happy Birthday Daddy
Saturday - Stamp Day
Sunday - Family Day

CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Use your silicone mat,
it keeps adhesive from sticking to your papermat, table or project,
(where you do not want it... leaves it where you do)
I love using mine with my glue gun.
Nothing sticks!

CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:
A Work of Art Thank You!
See mine here:


Favorite photo from the camera::::




Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
22 Cast your burden on the Lord,
and he will sustain you;
he will never permit
the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 55:22

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment