Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 1/11/16


The weather outside is::::
overcast, and dry for now!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas

As I look outside my window:::
I think I need to hit the nursery and try and find some winter hardy plants,
the yard is looking dismal

Right now I am::::
starting my week off with a to do list that is a mile long!
feeling good as I cross items off!
  
As I look around the house::::
I wonder where that darn bunny is that keeps leaving dust behind!
  
On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Long walk with the lil ones,
Juniorette meeting,
Mopping the floor,
Organizing my office

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R.

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Panini's its an easy go to dinner..
and  Asian coleslaw salad
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday - BBQ Chicken & Apple, Walnut Salad
Friday - Mexxi's for the parents, pizza for the kiddos
Saturday - I get to eat at Jeanne's and my family is planning on Casper Dogs
Sunday - Roasted Chicken, and roasted veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Stampin Sister Projects,
Thank You cards,
Game Day Poster (Maddie Crowley is playing on a youth league)
Open House Projects

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Girls here, Juniorette meeting, gym
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - MDD Board Meeting
Friday - By-Laws meeting, Dalisay twins, and date night
Saturday - Occasion's/SAB Open House- Manteca

Sunday - Family Day/stamping for fun

CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Big Shot thinlets can be tricky to use.
But they add the most beautiful details  and dimension to your cards.
As we use our Big Shot it gets comfortable and loosens up.


It may take some unique tools to help you along...
Luck for us Stampin' Up! offers these tools too make the details come out so easy:

The Precision Plate by Stampin' Up! adds a little more oomph to your die sandwich,
making working with detailed dies a dream.

Then you cannot live without the Big Shot Die Brush tool...
It cleans up and helps get the little details out so fast!

CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:

I CASE'd this CARD:

The Bloomin' Heart Thinlet was so much easier to cut out using the above tools!






Favorite photo from the camera::::
I spent Friday afternoon in Lodi
as they celebrated the 125th Anniversary of GFWC>
What a amazing group of ladies!


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
14 “The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”
Exodus 14:14
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment