Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 1/25/16


The weather outside is::::
Clear blue skies, and waiting for us to come out to play!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, Sausage, Banana's & Yogurt

As I look outside my window:::
The pool looks inviting...
to bad I don't have a wet suit!

Right now I am::::
Making Jello Jiggler's with the kids.
There was a Star Wars Mold,
I could not resisit!
  
As I look around the house::::
I am slowly spring cleaning!
  
On today's to do list::::
Complete my cards I have left over....
Make the project for my SU Sisters..
Long story short,
I did not hang out with them this past weekend.
I have some cards already prepped.

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, maybe Sesame Street!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Hamburger Gravy Over Rice
Thursday - Columbo Club for Daddy, Mom is doing a Pampered Chef Freezer Meal Workshop.
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Croissant Day, French Themed Dinner
Sunday - French Dip Sammies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Valentine's for the kids,
Valentines for my Crab Feed Guests,
Valentines for the Juniorettes
Valentines for family & Friends!

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sister's
Tuesday - Lili bug,  Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Wednesday - Lili bug,  Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - Freezer Workshop, mom day,
Friday - Parliamentary Procedures, Dalisay Twins,
Saturday - Ridding Lessons, Guitar Lessons
Sunday - Family Day

CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Silicone Craft Sheet...

Silicone Craft Sheet 127853
Price: $6.00
Easily assemble embellishment--just put a dot of adhesive on the sheet and use both hands to assemble the embellishment, then pop it off the sheet when the glue is dry.

* 1 sheet
* 6" x 6"
* Translucent gray
* Nonstick, heat resistant silicone
* Works with any of our adhesives

Why should you own one of these?
Well, do you ever find that your SNAIL sticks to the placemat,
or that your project gets really sticky?
When I use my Craft Sheet I get to keep my work surface clean,
and keep the sticky part on the places it needs to be and not on me!
It also works well with my hot glue gun.
The best part is it is small enough that I can slip it in my tools box.


CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:
I love the little treat jar Maddie Bug Designs shared today!

Here is my CASE:
The top of my Jar

The front of my jar

Favorite photo from the camera::::
Look what I did>>>
Made a date with the hubby for Valentines Day!
Cannot believe it was 30 years ago ...
To be 15 again!


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.”
Matthew 5:43-45
(I find my random Bible Quotes from the Sanders Family Website)


~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday

1 comment: