Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 1/4/16


The weather outside is::::
Wet & Rainny...
Although, it has stopped for a few minutes,
it will start again when I step outside!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and apples for the girls...
Matthew wanted Fried Rice!

As I look outside my window:::
I see green,
we let our grass go to conserve water
and when it rains I see green!

Right now I am::::
paying bills,
coloring with Kylie,
and looking for a phot disc
  
As I look around the house::::
I am thinking that today is not the day to do my floors!
  
On today's to do list::::
Birthday Card projects
and
January Open House Prep!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R.
(Y&R has not been a priority and is not as exciting as it could be)

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Fettucine Alfredo 
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Chicken Tamale Soup 
Thursday - Japanese... Its National Tempura Day!
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ Chicken
Sunday - Crockpot Roast Beef Sammies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
January Workshop Prep,
Stampin Sister Projects,
Thank You cards,
Happy Birthday Banner

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamotos & Lily Bug
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters & Dalisay twins
Thursday - DSRWC Board Meeting and Lunch with Barb
Friday - Lodi Women's Club INC meeting and Sandra's Birthday Dinner

Saturday - Riding lessons, guitar lessons & Stamp Day
Sunday - Family Day

CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Leftovers,
We all get them... a piece of paper that you trimmed or an extra cut out.
A tiny piece of ribbon you cannot seem to throw away!
I call mine the pile of possibilities...
I happened to have a Lorraine Cut Whisper White card base & layer that made the following CASE work!

CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:

A CASE from one of my favorite SU Artisan's today!


Favorite photo from the camera::::

This was last Tuesday...
shortly after this photo we put all our décor away!
The girls were watching a classic short mickey mouse movie.
Note that my boys had to watch it too!
Why is it we love Mickey Mouse so much?
Is it his laugh?
I think so!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::





19 God is not man, that he should lie,
or a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Has he said, and will he not do it?
Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

Numbers 23:19






~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment