Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Hommaker Monday Deliverd on Tuesday 1/19/16


The weather outside is::::
Pouring Rain!
YAY! 
Unless, its your week to drive carpool and toddlers to school!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles & Apples w/peanut butter

As I look outside my window:::
I am dreading th e walk outside to drain my pool... it is about to overflow!

Right now I am::::
Listening to the dryer, watching lil Emma Bug nap!
  
As I look around the house::::
I am seeing dome areas fro improvement,
I have decided to declutter,
and dust.
  
On today's to do list::::
Birthday Card projects
and
Stampin' Sister Swaps
I get to see my SU Sisters this weekend
and I want to make some treats!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!

Let's be honest...
I have a stack of Mount Diablo District Reports to read too!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R,
Maybe Days of Our Lives,
But most definitely
there will be some  Sesame Street!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Japanese
Tuesday - Chicken, Bacon, lettuce, tomato salad!
Wednesday - Chicken Pot Pie's
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Roasted Chicken & Veggies
Sunday - Chicken Soup & Mackenzie's Bruschetta
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Stampin Sister Projects,
Thank You cards,
Valentine Banner

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Girls here
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto  & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - GFWC Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club &
GFWC Danville Women's Club
Friday -  Errands in the AM and Dalisay Twins in the evening
Saturday - Stamp Day Prep/ Family Day
Sunday - Stamp Day

CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
If you have not invested the 29.99 in one of these carts:
You should consider it...
I have held off for over a year.
I am using it as a station to hold my big shot
and supplies to make quick cards.
Having them easily moveable,
but off of my small stamping space allows for me to spread out.
I really like it and it is functional!


CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:

This Going Global Hearts Card!
Crafty Hallet is a very talented stamper I Follow on Instagram!
She has a beautiful sense of style!
I will CASE her later today and paste it
HERE!


Favorite photo from the camera::::
You know those wonderful recipes that float around Facebook?
Well, this one was a winner!
Not the BEST but it went over well!


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears [1] we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.
1 John 3:2

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment