Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Homamker Monday 2/8/16


The weather outside is::::
Going to be hot this week...
It was 78 degrees
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles... so predictable!

As I look outside my window:::
I think Spring is here...
did the Ground Hog see his shadow or not?

Right now I am::::
Just getting here!
Monday was BUSY!
Loved all we did...
waiting for the
GFWC Tri-Valley Juniorette's Meeting to begin!
  (OH! can I admit I am listening to RADIO DISNEY??)
"Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?"

As I look around the house::::
I am thinking my house plants need repotting!
  
On today's to do list::::
Birthday Card projects
and
Stampin' Sister Swaps
(still not done, always adding birthdays)

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
(Harry Potter Series Again)
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Days or GH...
only if the kids nappie at the right time!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Take Out... it was a long day
Tuesday -  Seafood Salad
Wednesday - Taco's
Thursday - Pampered Chef Freezer Mystery Meal
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - Camp Di Bocce
Sunday - Valentines Dinner Out!
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Valentines,
Stampin Sister Projects,
Thank You cards,
Birthday Banner!

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily & Sakamoto Sisters
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters
Friday - Bylaws Meeting, Lunch with Tammy at San Ramon Marriott, Dalisay Twins

Saturday - Sabra's Birthday
Sunday -Valentines Day, Pretty in Pink 30th Anniversary
Double Date Night with the Crowley's & my Hunky Hubby

Favorite photo'c from the camera::::
Fay & Martha rocked the kitchen at the Crab Feed


Part of our Dessert Auction Table...
Another view: My Cake Balls & Annette's Cupcakes!






My hubby and his big sister went to Metallica instead of our crab feed this year...  
So we had ours the next day!
Our crab feed was Sunday Brunch !
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers,  what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Matthew 5:46-48
Collected from the Sanders Family Website!


~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!
Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment