Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 2/1/16


The weather outside is::::
   I does appear we will be wearing jackets today though.

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
As I look outside my window:::
The weeds took over our yard, after the rain,
and our Irises are a little confused,
so a few hours of yardwork to spunk up the yard are in order!

Right now I am::::
Talking with the hubby over a cup of Joe,
letting him pick a few of our menu choices,
and reviewing the weeks schedule
  
As I look around the house::::
Crab Feed 2016 Raffle Prizes have landed all around our home.
I lost the Heads or Tails Bracelets,
ok, I misplaced them so I had to
overnight another bunch.
  
On today's to do list::::
Crab Feed Placemat
New Guitar Lessons
(must try this other studio)
and maybe a driving lesson

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R., Days or GH.
All depends on Naptime.

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Pesto Pasta
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Ham & Potato Soup
Thursday - Crock Pot Meal
Friday - Chinese.. true to our Family Fun Night
Saturday - DSRWC Crab Feed 2016
Sunday - Roasted Chicken
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Birthday Cards,
Stampin' Sister Cards,
Must Be Mimi Challenge Card,
Crab Feed Table Banners

CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Things I use my SNIPS for:
Cutting, gem and embellishment placement,
distressing the edges of my cards,
and unclogging my non SU tools.
Paper Snips 103579
Price: $10.00
Expert cutting even in small areas. Thin, precision-ground stainless steel tips cut to end of blade.

* 2-1/2" blades
* Include safety cover for blades
* Comfort grips
Not that I should admit it,
but I am not a perfect paper trimmer.
Especially when listening to  my Slacker Radio
80's, 90's & Today s station.
My slick dance moves may not always be helpful when lining
up the paper on my trimmer. 
SNIPS save me.

CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:

Here is a talented stamper I started following this weekend.


I CASE'd her as I am stacking up cards to send to my hubby when he attends
a special school for his job soon.  I am going to have a card ready for every day he is there!
Supplies Used for this CASE:
Very Vanilla Cardstock,
Mossy Meadow Cardstock,
Mossy Meadow Stampin' Pad,
Going Global Stamp Set,
Going Places DSP Stack,
Sahara Sand Cardstock,
Vanilla threads of the Gold bakers twine,
and 2014-2016 Designer Washi Tape.
(I used my SNIPS to distress the edges)

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters
Wednesday - Lili bug , Dalisay Sisters & Sakamoto Sisters
Thursday - DSRWC Board Meeting.
Friday - Dalisay Twins

Saturday - DSRWC Crab Feed 2016

Sunday - Family Day


Favorite photo from the camera::::
Happy Umpteenth Birthday Sara!

Sandra & I took Sara out for her Birthday
at 5pm on Saturday,
we returned her by 7:30pm...
we really need to go crazy next time and stay out til' 8pm!


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
13:1 A wise son hears his father's instruction,
but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

Proverbs 13:1
(I get my Random Bible Verses from the Sanders Family Webpage)

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
reading what other SAHM's are up to helps me appreciate our jobs!

Prepared to stamp?
If not what can I do to get you in the mood?
Contact Me for a playdate, coaching you through your crafty ideas, or just to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment