Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 2/22/16



The weather outside is::::
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas
As I look outside my window:::
Blue Skies make me want to go out and garden!
Right now I am::::
Organizing my To-DO List and paying bills
  
As I look around the house::::
So much to do so little time!
  
On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
Organizing my office/dining room
Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Maybe Days or GH...
these kids like their nature walks which postpones Naptime...
Sadly, Naptime will not occur when they are on..
On the menu this week::::
Monday -Sesame Chicken & Fried Rice
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Taco Salad
Thursday - Chili Dogs
Friday - BLT's
Saturday - Dad's Cooking (usually BBQ)
Sunday - French Dip Sammies, Macaroni Salad
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Convention Forget Me-Not's
Stampin' Sister Gifts
Roomie Gifts
Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters & Lilibug
Tuesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters, & Dalisay Twins 
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - Doris & I drive to San Diego... Dad is in charge??
Friday - CFWC Spring Board.. Dad still in Charge????
Saturday -CFWC Spring Board... DAD in Charge(one more day)
Sunday -Doris & I drive home

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Need a Background/Texture Stamp in a pinch?
Use your Clear Mount Blocks!
While CASEing the above card...
I used my clear mount block to add texture!

CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:

I fell in love with this lil' cutie and CASE'd it!

Happy Belated Birthday Jeanne AKA: Mimi


Favorite photo from the camera::::

Jeanne and Kylie riding the wooden horse that Jim made for Kylies Dad!
Happy Belated Birthday to the two of you!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
The Lord appeared to him [1] from far away.
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

Jeremiah 31:3
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment