Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy Tuesday AKA: Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather outside is::::
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas

As I look outside my window:::
I realize that those darn plants are not going to plant themselves...
placing them where I wanted them planted has not worked on my hubby so I better do it myself!

Right now I am::::
Catching up,
Took Monday off and I am ready to tackle this week!
  
As I look around the house::::
there are piles of club papers to finish up...
best be completing my next task
  
On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
Organizing my office

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  Tring to finish The Great Gatsby again,
Gabriella is reading it for school
SO I joined her

On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Maybe Days or GH...
Sadly, Naptime will not occur when they are on..

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Pesto Pasta
Tuesday -  Mountain Mike's Pizza
Wednesday - Chicken Chilaquiles
Thursday - Linguini & Baby Clams
Friday - Mexxi's
Saturday -
Sunday - Mexican... Celebrating Jeanne's Birthday
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Stampin Sister Projects,
Thank You cards,
Birthday Projects & Favors

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - DAY OFF
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - DSRWC General Meeting, Gabriella Choir Concert & College Night
Friday - Constant Contact, Dalisay twins,
Saturday - Craft Day
Sunday -Jeanne's Birthday & Stampin' Party

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Ways I store my supplies:
(warning this may show my true messy personality)

I store my card stock by paper color family... 
I use a DVD cabinet to hold my stamp sets, 
Longaberger Baskets store my pens
I keep my clear blocks in the storage case, easier to travel with!
It looks empty now, but I have HUGE plans to stock this baby!
The punches were rattled a few times this past weekend..,
I use SU racks from the past, and handmade ones from Jim Murchie for my In-Color pads.
Washi tape is currently in a jar... 
This is so I will use it more?? 
CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:





Favorite photo from the camera::::


Gabriella is DRVING!! 
Permit requires practice..
Had to experience the situation and I survived!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
O Lord my God, I cried to you for help,
and you have healed me.

Psalm 30:2
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment