Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 3.1416 AKA: Pi Day

Don't accept my sarcasm as ungratefulness...
I am very blessed to stay at home, raise my won family, and help raise other peoples children...
But I dedicate my heart to the Lord and I am weak.
So lets celebrate the wonderful rain,
All the miracles and the fact that he finally took a grand friend home to heaven!
I miss you Janna,
these past days I have traveled through serious emotion...
Then I realized the Lord left me many other wonderful women to impact my life...
let me surround myself with women that want to serve God, Country, Community and Family!


The weather outside is::::
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas
(no surprises... Right Kylie!)

As I look outside my window:::
There are drops of moisture everywhere and we can rejoice in the rains aftermath!

Right now I am::::
Organizing my To-DO List
Loads to do and such little time!
  
As I look around the house::::
I am thinking I have tons of dusting to complete!
  
On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
Organizing my office/dining room
Celebrating National Pi Day with the Juniorettes!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Maybe Days or GH...
these kids like their nature walks which postpones Naptime...
Naptime requires reading, kisses and cuddles,
the tele can be postponed to love on these lil angels!

On the menu this week::::
Monday -Turkey Pot pie
Tuesday -  Turkey Enchilada's
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - Irish meal ... Corned Beef & Cabbage!
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - Corn Dogs (its Corn Dog day) & Pasta Dinner
Sunday - French Dip Sammies, Macaroni Salad
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Art Festival Projects

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily, Sakamoto Sister's, National Pi & Potato Chip Day
The GFWC Tri-Valley Juniorettes Initiation & Installation Ceremony
Tuesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters, Holiday Fantasy Planning Meeting
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Friday - Dalisay Twins
Saturday -BUNCO NIGHT!
Sunday -Donation Drive for Nayeli Faith Foundation

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Washi Tape- AKA Masking Tape
So I was CASE'ing this adorable card


from my Upline Beverlee...
And lets just say if you just want the cute lil Lamb...
you have two options...
cut it off before you mount
or mask it!
Here is where the Washi Tape Came into play:
(no worries you waste savvy worry warts,
you can use the same piece over & over)


My CASE... not as pretty I did not own the same sentiment.


CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:


Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me April 1st:

Spring Flower or Tree Themed
(Stamp, Paper, or background )
Must have two layers
Must include at least one SU product
(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo from the camera::::
Gabriella in her way to Jr Prom...
So glad she had a blast!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,
because the Lord has anointed me
to bring good news to the poor; [1]
he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to those who are bound. . . .

Isaiah 61:1

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to one of the blogger tshat inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment