Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 3/21/16

The weather outside is::::
Blue skies and chilly & in the 50's brrr!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Johnny's Doughnuts!
Kylie starts with the top and attacks the bottom!

Emma it's it all!!

As I look outside my window:::
Spring is in full bloom!

Right now I am::::
Waiting to wake the Emma Bear...
As I look around the house::::
I have two weeks to get my act together...
making lists and checking them twice!

On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
Organizing my office/dining room
Convention Gift Preparations,
Award Certificate printing!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Maybe Days or GH...
these kids like their nature walks which postpones Naptime...
Naptime requires reading, kisses and cuddles,
the tele can be postponed to love on these lil angels!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Cesar Salad
Tuesday -  Original Joe's
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - Chicken tortilla soup
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - Club Sandwhiches & fruit Salad
Sunday - Easter Dinner
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards, Convention Favors, and Banners!

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily, Sakamoto Sister's,
Tuesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters, Dalisay Twins and dinner with my Auntie
Wednesday - Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - Parlimentary Procedures Meeting
Friday - Dalisay Twins
Saturday - Catch Up Day!
Sunday -Easter Sunday

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:



CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:



Mimi's Challenge:


Due to me April 1st:
(No FOOLIN')

Spring Flower or Tree Themed
(Stamp, Paper, or background )
Must have two layers
Must include at least one SU product
(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!





Favorite photo from the camera::::
Sneak Peek at the twins... My walking partners during the week!
Sara is my partner in the weekends!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
Better is the end of a thing than its beginning,
and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit

Ecclesiastes 7:8

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment