Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 3/28/16


The weather outside is::::
Blue skies as far as the eye can see...
It is a great day to go to the park!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas
(no surprises... Right Kylie!)

As I look outside my window:::
there are white clouds of fluff everywhere...
looks like the dogd had a blast de-fluffing their new toys from the Easter Bunny!

Right now I am::::
Organizing my To-Do List
Hubby needs me to pack him up,
solve his how to fly with a whisky bottle dilemma (duh.. don't)
get my stampin supplies ready to make favors
and make tough decisions about my scraps!
Its a paper jungle in that closet!
  
As I look around the house::::
I know that I need to get my club supplies in order,
Trying to make procedure books for a few people and for myself.
Spring Cleaning begins the moment my hubby leaves.
No guilty feelings!
  
On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
Organizing my office/dining room
Spending the afternoon with my In-laws,
not forgetting guitar lessons tonight
and
sleep!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Maybe Days or GH...
these kids like their nature walks which postpones Naptime...
Naptime requires reading, kisses and cuddles,
the tele can be postponed to love on these lil angels!

On the menu this week::::
Monday -Casa Orozco
Tuesday -  Hawaiian Chicken Wings, fried rice and an Asian Salad!
Wednesday - Spaghetti Meatballs
Thursday - Ham & Potato Soup
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ & Macaroni Salad
Sunday - Fried Chicken & Roasted Veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Chairmen Gifts for District Convention
Thank You gifts for a special few
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily, Sakamoto Sister's, In-Laws Here
Tuesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - Past Presidents Meeting
Friday - Dalisay Twins
Saturday - Janna Funeral
Sunday -Bye Bye Daddy!

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Check Out how Sweetly Scrapped claims we can use our Scrap Paper


CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:
This Flowering Fields CASE will go in my gift bags for District Convention!


Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me April 1st:

Spring Flower or Tree Themed

(Stamp, Paper, or background )
Must have two layers
Must include at least one SU product
(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo from the camera::::
This was taken as my family and I watched my cousin's wedding online!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
“Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another, 10 do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.”
Zechariah 7:9-10

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment