Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday ~LEAP DAY 2016!!




The weather outside is::::
Welcoming me to "Dig In"
I see a day of gardening in my future!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Leftovers... for my family
(Raviolis... yes they were good and I cooked too many!)
Waffles for Kylie because .. well she is picky!

As I look outside my window:::
I see the neighborhood buzzing in Monday Blues...
So many of us had a wonderful weekend and now we are back to work.
Some of us have medical procedures, colds, and lack of sleep.
But, today is LEAO DAY...
an extra day to use what God gave you for the greater good!

Right now I am::::
Catching up on laundry and medial tasks so I can play hard later!
  
As I look around the house::::
Its time to spruce this place up...
Spring Cleaning will commence!
  
On today's to do list::::
A playdate at the park,
some reading,
stamping,
Working on awards for convention,
exercise and
loads of love for those around me!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
Mornings on Horseback.. a gift from Sharie Meyer.
  
On the TV today::::
I am not sure it will be on today,
but maybe a little PBS at bedtime!

On the menu this week::::
Monday -Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Tuesday - Hamburger Gravy
Wednesday - Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Thursday - Pizza Delivery
Friday - Chinese
Saturday -BBQ Burgers
Sunday - Roast Chicken & Veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Convention Forget Me-Not's
Stampin' Sister Gifts
Bridal Shower Favors

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters
Tuesday -  Sakamoto Sisters, & Dalisay Twins 
Wednesday -  Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - Road Trip to Anderson Valley Unity Club
Friday - Dalisay Twins
Saturday -Teen Job Fair, Retirement Party
Sunday -Jolee's Bridal Shower

 Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13-14
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment