Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Homemaker 4/18/16

The weather outside is::::
Blue skies as far as the eye can see...
Time to put away the hot cocoa
and bring out the popsicles.
It is a great day to go to the park!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas
(no surprises... Right Kylie!)

As I look outside my window:::
There is a need to sweep the pool
and pull weeds, the sun has began
its spotlights on all things I am picky about!

Right now I am::::
Organizing my To-Do List
Writing Thank You Notes
Planning a Birthday Party for a Dear Friend
Working on Spring Cleaning
  
As I look around the house::::
I am thinking I need to clean out my paper scrap piles...
new cards coming your way!
  
On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
Organizing my office/dining room
Spending the afternoon with my In-laws,
not forgetting guitar lessons tonight
and
sleep!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Maybe Days or GH...
these kids like their nature walks which postpones Naptime...

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Tomato Soup and Toasted Cheese Sammie's 
Tuesday -  Asian Chicken Salad
Wednesday - Taco's
Thursday - Fish & Chips
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - Casper Dogs... why not??
Sunday - Finger Sammies & salads
   
What I am creating at the moment::: 
A care package for the hubby and my mommy & daddy! 

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily, Sakamoto Sister's
Tuesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto sisters
Thursday - GFWC Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club General Meeting
Friday - Earth Day
Saturday - Woman's Club of Lodi, Inc. Annual Tea Party
Sunday - Play Date/ Tea Party

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Fringe Scissors:
Fringe Scissors 133325
Price: $10.00
Make fringe, grass trim, or turn and cut criss-cross for confetti with just a few snips. Works best if you insert paper to center of scissors and stop cutting before you reach the tips.

* Scissors length: 7-1/2" x 11/16"


CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:
Stop by RubberFUNatics today!



Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me May 1st:

Mother's Day or Father's Day Themed

(Stamp, Paper, or background )

Must have two layers

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)

Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo's from the camera::::
Sally came up from LA to decorate the tables for my Installation!

Michelle attended her first District Convention!

Iris, Renee and Sara joined me for my special day!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Revelation 1:8

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment