Monday, April 25, 2016

Happy Homemaker 4/25/16



The weather outside is::::
Blue skies as far as the eye can see...
It is a great day to go to the park!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas
(no surprises... Right Kylie!)

As I look outside my window:::
I see the dogs sunning...
I think they deserve a walk today...
to their favorite place to run free!

Right now I am::::
Re-assigning Passwords...
I took electronics away from my son
and he paid me back with wiping my computer of all saved passwords.
Making a grocery store for the girls to show off their items for me to buy!
  
As I look around the house::::
I am proud to say my clutter is dwindling
and I plan on hanging a few more pictures while the hubby is gone!
  
On today's to do list::::
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
and making a to do list I will complete by Friday!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Maybe Days or GH...
never know what I will watch...
I keep falling asleep on the couch.

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Hamburger Gravy Over Rice & Steamed veggies
Tuesday -  Chicken Tortilla Soup
Wednesday - Pesto Gnocchi & a green salad
Thursday - Ham & Potato Soup
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - Fettucine & Caesar Salad
Sunday - Fried Chicken & Roasted Veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Chairmen Gifts for District Convention
Thank You gifts for a special few
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily, Sakamoto Sister's, and Dalisay Twins
Tuesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto & Dalisay Sisters
Thursday - Parliamentary Procedures and Kay Porter Day!
Friday -  Meet with Barb (celebrate her birthday) &Dalisay Twins
Saturday - Brunch, Bingo and a movie
Sunday -Talent Auction (the only way we make money for a administrative budget)

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
#imbringingbirthdaysback
#IMBRINGINGBIRTHDAYSBACK Single Wood-Mount Stamp 143573
Price: $12.00
Join the movement to bring birthdays back—send handcrafted birthday cards to all your friends and family, and stamp the card and/or envelope with this trending hashtag to let them know they’re part of something cool! (See how the movement got started here.)

Single wood-mount stamp. Saying is approximately 3.6 inches (9.25 cm) wide.


This adorable hashtag...
sets a fun tone to the idea that we need to take back birthdays!
Handmade Cards, store bought cards, you pick it...
this will let everyone know you are socially aware of
celebrating life!
Life is short, so live in the moment!

CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:
This Another Thank You CASE:


If you are unable to see
the CASE it is because it was shared on Pinterest
but the link is attached to the
Stampin' Connection Board
for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.
Want to know how you can view it?
Join my team!

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me May 1st:

Mother's Day or Father's Day Themed

(Stamp, Paper, or background )

Must have two layers

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)

Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo from the camera::::
Celebrated Federation Day Saturday at the
Woman's Club of Lodi, Inc. 7th Annual Tea Party.
Reminded and honored to recall that women did not just get the right to vote,
the road was long and ugly and they suffered for all the things I take for granted daily!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
 Gladden the soul of your servant,
for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving,
abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you.

Psalm 86:4-5

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment