Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Homemaker 5/16/16


The weather outside is::::
It was a blue sky, blustery & warm day.
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas
(no surprises... Right Kylie!)

As I look outside my window:::
I am reminded of the weekend,
BBQ, S'mores & family time!

Right now I am::::
Catching up on my to do list...
distraction starts with the cutie pa-tooties I play with by day,
teenagers and meetings at night!
  
As I look around the house::::
I need to dust,
I am almost done getting organized for next year,
I have tons of Retiring Stampin' Up!
WAAAA! 

This weeks to do list::::
Pack for CFWC Convention
Find Blue Curacao
Save up some money
Reorganize my sale bins.

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
Maybe Y&R, Maybe Days or GH...
these kids like their nature walks which postpones Naptime...
Naptime requires reading, kisses and cuddles,
the tele can be postponed to love on these lil angels!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Cheeseburger Macaroni & Salad
Tuesday -  Tortellini
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Fettucine
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday -Burgers & Casper dogs
Sunday - Fried Chicken & Roasted Veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Chairmen Gifts for District Convention
Thank You gifts for a special few
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily, Sakamoto Sister's, Holiday Fantasy Meeting
Tuesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto
Thursday - CFWC/Jackie Here
Friday - CFWC/Jackie Here
Saturday - CFWC/Jackie Here
Sunday -CFWC/Jackie Here



Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me June 1st:
Fun in the Sun Themed!

(Stamp, Paper, or background )

Must have two layers

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo from the camera::::
Matt came home for the weekend.. 24 hours of paradise!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
“Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another, 10 do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.”
Zechariah 7:9-10

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment