Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Homemaker 5/2/16


The weather outside is::::
Blue skies as far as the eye can see...
It is a great day to go to the park!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Donuts today!
Deven turned 18 and the girls wanted to take donuts.

As I look outside my window:::
I am reminded of the miracle of Spring.
There are many plants in bloom and they are overgrown.
A little pruning is due.

Right now I am::::
Organizing my To-Do List
(Every Monday I re-examine my list and add some more)
Encouraging myself to let things go,
physically & emotionally.
  
As I look around the house::::
There were plants that needed trimming,
I lost one African Violet to an eager snip snap of my trimmer,
  never fear...
a trip to the nursery can replace that.

On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
Organizing my office/dining room,
not forgetting guitar lessons tonight
and
sleep!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Tuesday -  BLT's
Wednesday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Thursday - Pork Loin & roasted veggies
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - Pizza
Sunday - Fried Chicken & Roasted Veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Mother's Day Cards
Thank You gifts for a special few
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily & Sakamoto Sister's
Tuesday - Lili bug & Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Sakamoto's
Thursday - Board Meeting
Friday - Inventory the storage unit
Saturday - Fly home to see my mom
Sunday - Return Home & Love on my kids

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Get them while they are in stock:
Candy Dots
Brights
 Regals
 Subtles
Neutrals

You can create your own design, add a colorful brad with or without the fastener and you know I love dimension.


CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:
I was inspired by this Mojo Monday #446 Sketch:
Just a lil Monday morning inspiration!



Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me June 1st:

Fun in the Sun Themed

(Stamp, Paper, or background )

Must have two layers
Must include at least one SU product
(Past or Present)

Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo from the camera::::
Lisa & I hosted our Talent Auction Brunch...
She did all the cooking and it was sooo yummy!

I spent the afternoon playing BINGO with Bonnie & Fay!
We decided we either need more cards or to bring other work it goes too slow.

Flashback 3 years ago:
My how these kids have grown.
I do love them all so !
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
Romans 10:17

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya,
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment