Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Homemaker 5/30/16


The weather outside is::::
   Hot & causing some floating in the pool!

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Well, actually it was a bowl of Cookie Crisp Cereal.
Thinking about Grandpa Carver and how he loved his Cookie Crisp.

As I look outside my window:::
I see that the kids did not hang up their pool towels.
The weeds need pulling and the ducks came ny for a snack.

Right now I am::::
Catching up on my long to do list.
Watching Minions but not by choice...
the teenagers put it on.
  
As I look around the house::::
I have many piles and stacks of papers to organize.
I will get it all done this week.
  
On today's to do list::::
Take Hubby to SFO,
meet with new wed admin,
Mop floors,
float in pool,
turn on AC!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible
&
Seduced The Grooming of America's Teenagers
(going to try and learn how I can help stop human trafficking)
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS...
and whatever the kids chose.

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday -  Tuna Casserole
Wednesday - Pesto Shrimp & Pasta
Thursday - Taco Soup
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ
Sunday - Oven Fried Chicken and Green salad
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Graduation Gifts,
Wedding Card,
&
Birthday Cards

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Memorial Day
Tuesday - Lili bug, Choir Meeting
Wednesday - Meet with Barb, Amy & Order NEW SU
Thursday - DSRWC Board Meeting, Newsletter completion
Friday -  Clean garage
Saturday - SAT's
Sunday -Graduation Party


Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me July 1st:

Red, White & Blue Themed

(Stamp, Paper, or background )

Must have two layers

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo from the camera::::
These two lovebugs... I miss them already!
They went to Palm Springs with Mom & Dad and left me this picture to remember their smiles!


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
 Matthew 22:37-39









~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment