Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Homemaker 5/9/16


The weather outside is::::
It is overcast (foggy) and soon to be blue skies and a warm 68 degrees.
Plenty of sun!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Waffles, yogurt and bananas
(no surprises... Right Kylie!)

As I look outside my window:::
I am feeling a need to pull weeds...
(if you know me that was said to the timing,
tone and pace of the Top Gun line"
I feel the need for speed!)

Right now I am::::
Planning my week, paying bills, and reflecting on my blessing's.
  
As I look around the house::::
So much to do, so little time,
the hubby comes home this Saturday for only one day!
One month to go before he is home again!
  
On today's to do list::::
Long walk with the lil ones,
quick errands,
Organizing my office/dining room
Juniorettes,
Celebrating Michelle's Birthday,
not forgetting guitar lessons tonight
and
sleep!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
 PBS... or Netflix!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Pulled Pork tacos
Tuesday -  Pasta & Salad
Wednesday - Paninis
Thursday - Scampi (Chicken or Shrimp?)
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday - BBQ & Macaroni Salad
Sunday -Oven Fried Chicken & Roasted Veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily bug & Sakamoto Sister's
Tuesday - Lili bug, Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Sakamoto Sister's 
Thursday - DSRWC General Meeting
Friday - MDD Planning
Saturday - Daddy's Home
Sunday -Bye Bye Daddy!

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Embellishing cards with BUTTONS!
Brights Designer Buttons 130028
Price: $5.60
They're small and unassuming, but buttons can do big things for your crafting! Add them to cards, scrapbook pages, or home décor.

* 72 buttons total
* 4 each of 3 sizes: 11/16", 7/16", and 5/16"
* Colors: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry


Regals Designer Buttons 130029
Price: $5.60                                               
They're small and unassuming, but buttons can do big things for your crafting! Add them to cards, scrapbook pages, or home décor.

* 72 buttons total
* 4 each of 3 sizes: 11/16", 7/16", and 5/16"
* Colors: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Island Indigo

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me June 1st:
Fun in the Sun Themed!

(Stamp, Paper, or background )

Must have two layers

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo from the camera::::
The view from my rear view mirror!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Matthew 5:11-12

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Bible Quote came from the Sander's Family Website

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment