Monday, June 6, 2016

Happy Homemaker 6/6/16


The weather outside is::::
Already warm & begging us to go swimming!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
A granola bar... & Coffee


As I look outside my window:::
So much color outside the windows
but the weeds are blooming too!

Right now I am::::
Planning our trip to DC in 4 days.
Writing a list for our house sitter..
nice to know its a LEO!
  
As I look around the house::::
I have almost cleared the piles of scrap paper. 
It is hard to say goodbye,
unless its on a card to make another smile!
  
On today's to do list::::
Stamping ABC's,
Christmas in July Prep,
Dry cleaning.
Pet Store,
weeding!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
Almost finished with Seduced...
  a very realistic book on how this issue needs to be addressed.

On the TV today::::
 PBS...

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuesday - Fettucine
Wednesday - Hamburger Gravy
Thursday - Airport food...
Friday - TBD
Saturday - TBD
Sunday -TBD
(daily photos will be shared on Instagram)
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thinking Of You
Get Well
Birthday
Christmas Cards

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Lily Bug
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters,
Wednesday - Sakamoto Sister's
Thursday - Fly to Virginia
Friday - Matt graduates from the NLEA
Saturday - DC Sightseeing
Sunday -More Sightseeing

 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Re-inkers...
Ink pad refills.
(just a sample of colors)
Why do you need them?
Well you can refill a stamp pad faster than order a new one.
You can use drop by drop for water coloring, and other detailed projects.
I love to store mine by color family in these:
Full Wide Stamp Cases 127551
Price: $7.00
Buy additional cases for all of your existing wood-mount stamp sets. Cases stack perfectly with your clear-mount stamp cases. DVD-sized to fit in your existing shelves.

* 4 cases
* 7-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 1-1/4" (19 x 14 x 3.2 cm)


CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:
I picked a card from the NEW 2016-2017 Annual Catty,
The Love You Lots' Hostess Set on page 199


I Cased' the two ideas and made my own versions...
I love the inspiration you can find on the pages of the catty's
I have ten years worth...
I love them!

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me July 1st:

Red, White & Blue Themed

(Stamp, Paper, or background )

Must have two layers

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!


Favorite photo from the camera::::
Love that the kids come over to play...
love even more that they do not care that Star is hanging out too!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
104:1 Bless the Lord, O my soul!
O Lord my God, you are very great!
You are clothed with splendor and majesty,
covering yourself with light as with a garment,
stretching out the heavens like a tent9 
“Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another, 10 do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.”

Psalm 104:1-2

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment