Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy Homemaker June 27th



The weather outside is::::
Warm already.... It's 61 degrees and warming to 99 degrees later today! I see early morning gardening, some park time and then pool time!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::

Kylie eating her creation!

This is her work.. she made it all by herself!

Kylie & I am making Aunt Sharon's Dutch Baby this am.
Think the girls will like it. 
Dutch Baby Recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Beat 6 eggs, 1 cup milk, 1 cup flour and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
3.  Melt 5 tablespoons butter in bottom of a 9' x 13" pan in the oven.
4. Pour prepared batter into heated pan, all at once and place back in oven.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
6. Top with lemon and powdered sugar. Enjoy!

As I look outside my window:::
The neighbors have the same idea...
Add some water now because it's going to be a hot one. 

Right now I am::::
Paying for my CFWC state board meals,
Working on my DSRWC Newsletter, 
Making a birthday banner for Marie's 
& starting to pack for a full play date! 

As I look around the house::::
It's rather quiet... 
Got I late from Seattle last night, 
My oldest was just returning from the San Francisco Pride Parade, 
My middle child is attending a leadership program at American University
(In intelligence and National security... Future FBI recruit)
My husband has been called out...
Prayers for a safe return. 
The youngest is up and strumming his guitar and my fridge is full of fish from my dad! 
Life is back in full swing after my 4 day absence.

On today's to do list::::
Graduation Cards,
Wedding Gifts, 
A long walk, 
Some club work &
Party Planning for Maries house!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
An episode of Bloodline & maybe a Disney Movie.
Learned that I need to check out Zombie Nation... My newest family member is a camera man for the show. Promised my cousin I would check it out and help save her new hubbies job!!
(A challenge accepted... I am curious)

On the menu this week::::
Monday - BBQ Salmon- thank you Dad!
Tuesday -  Taco Tuesday 
Wednesday - Panonis & fruit salad
Thursday - Birthday Meal for Marie
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday -  BBQ
Sunday - roast chicken & veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards
Graduation Cards
Card Samples from the New Catty
And gifts

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters, Guitar Lessons
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Meeting
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Sister's, Gymnastics, Meetings
Thursday -  Marie's Birthday Party
Friday - Gabriella is home from American University
Saturday -Free Day (Crafting, playing and cuddling)
Sunday - Free Day (WHAT??? Sleeping in and hiking for sure)


 CRAFTY TIPS FROM CARY:
Have I told you all how much I love my Stampin' Up! Handheld Stapler?

Handheld Stapler 139083
Price: $10.00
Add tiny staples to any project. Refill staples available.

* Stapler size: 6" (15.2 cm) long
* Includes 100 mini staples, 3/8" (1 cm) long
If I can brag... it holds my projects together, and its so easy to use!
I use it on my ribbon and sequin attachment, my masculine cards to add some hardware, and I it comes in handy in my volunteer tool kit because it is light, and can adjust to whatever direction I need. I even use more than one mini staple for looks!

CARD YOU SHOULD CASE:
Check out this Masculine CASE:

See the staples? Cool right?!?


Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me July 1st:

Red, White & Blue Themed

(Stamp, Paper, or background )

Must have two layers

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)

Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo's from the camera::::
So no trip home is un-welcome.
My mom makes the best pies!
She made this triple berry pie and it was so good!
Drooling on the memories!

I went home to hang with my mom while my dad, uncle and their friend went fishing!

My mom drove me up to see my Grandma B & Grandpa!
See how little they are?
So cute!
So in love!

These are my littlest brothers: Red & Bernie

My cousins Leslie & Nick Kelling... see that baby bump?
I have loved Leslie so much since she was a baby bump in her mommy's belly!

My Cousin Susie & and her adorable son Lucas AKA: Luke!
I have not seen her for 13 years...
I was pregnant with Matthew and we attended her amazing wedding on Orcas Island.
Well she gave birth to this bundle of joy 21 months ago and I was dying to meet him.
He has her sweet personality and is all boy!

This is my niece Emma & my Sister in law Jill.
What a sweet pair to round out my brother!
It is a joy to see my lil' bro as a Dad...
He is amazing with her and she has his wit!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
Commit your work to the Lord,
and your plans will be established.

Proverbs 16:3

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment