Monday, July 11, 2016

Happy Homemaker July 11, 2016

This past week was a whirlwind.
I wanted to share one of Jeanne Murchie's
AKA: Mimi
yummiest & easiest recipes:
Pineapple Cake
Mix one box Angelfood cake with one can crushed pineapple!
Pour into a greased pan, bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy!
(the juices make the sweetest cake...
we used whipping cream to make it extra special!

The weather outside is::::
Warm here in San Ramon.
Do not forget your sunscreen!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Johnny's Donuts w/Mr. Matt

As I look outside my window:::
I begin to think we need more plants and flowers...
Off to the garden shop!

Right now I am::::
Addressing a few more cards in the 65 
#imbringingbirthdaysback
Personal challenge!

As I look around the house::::
I begin to see things I do not really need.

On today's to do list::::
Some crafting,
Party Prep,
the pool 
A long walk, 
Some club work &
Juniorettes!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
Maybe some soaps, maybe some drama, maybe nada!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Casper Dogs
Tuesday -  Taco Tuesday 
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday -  Burgers
Sunday - Meatloaf
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards
Graduation Cards
Card Samples from the New Catty
And gifts

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters, Guitar Lessons,  Juniorettes
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Meeting
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Sister's, 
Thursday -  CFWC 
Friday - CFWC Board Meeting, Ontario
Saturday - CFWC
Sunday - After some time with Sally, I head home!


  

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me August 1st:
Masculine Birthday Themed

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)

Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo's from the camera::::

Day one of Christmas In July
Everyone loves a snowman!

Caught ya with your eyes closed Kathy...
& you smiled for two hours
& it refueled my love for SU & my soul!
Teddy Bear Chirstmas... AKA: Stampin'  Picnic!
Kathy Jo, you know there was a tool to cut that out on the big shot station? LOL!
After the party we received a lesson in coloring with pens & pencils!

Christmas in July... Day 2!
Anna & Michelle love three step stampin'
that bear is adorable!
Results... project #1
Results Project #2!


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. [1] 18 Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
James 1:17-18

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment