Sunday, July 31, 2016

August 1st... Happy Homemaker Monday!

 I have no excuse for my lack of posts these past few weeks.
What I can report is that I missed you and I missed stamping!
Let's Get Together!
SAVE THE DATE: STAMP CAMP is coming October 8th, 2016

The weather outside is::::
A lil' warm, so get your gardening done early,
do crafting instead if you can and enjoy the weather!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Johnny's Donuts w/Mr. Matt
He is now assigned to Dublin Police Services,
so I see many more Monday donut days ahead!
Cops like their donuts and so do the Sakamoto Sisters!

As I look outside my window:::
I see neighbors getting ready for
National Night Out...
Do you celebrate?

Right now I am::::
Cleaning out my inbox.
Boy, it is full!

As I look around the house::::
I begin to see things I do not really need.
Donation time!

On today's to do list::::
Some crafting,
the pool 
A long walk, 
Some club work &
Juniorettes!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
Maybe some soaps, maybe some drama, maybe nada!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Casper Dogs for lunch, Pasta Sauce tonight 
Tuesday -  Shrimp & Chicken Taco Tuesday 
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Pasta Night
Friday - Chinese.. Farruggia Family Fun Night
Saturday -  Potato & Ham Soup and crusty Homemade Bread
Sunday - BBQ Tri-Tip
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards
Card Samples from the New Holiday Catty
And gifts

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters, Guitar Lessons,  In-Laws here for Dinner!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, National Night Out
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Sister's, Crafty Time
Thursday -  DSRWC Board Meeting, MDD planning
Friday - getting organized
Saturday - Crafty meeting of the minds for STAMP CAMP!
Sunday - Sumer Social for DSRWC & Concert in the Park


  

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me September 1st:
Back to School Themed

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)

Include a post it note with the recipe!



Favorite photo's from the camera::::

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:13 

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment