Monday, August 29, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday August 29th

Happy Birthday to ME!
What a Birthday!
Here is how I celebrated:
a Giants Game,
a DSRWC Meeting,
a Stella & Dot Holiday Party,
a Playdate at Jeanne (aka Mimi's),
Sushi Dinner x2,
a combo birthday with some girlfriends,
cards and flowers from too many
and a little bit of Stampin' Up!


The weather outside is::::
Blue Skies, mid 80's and relaxing!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Johnny's Donuts w/Mr. Matt
Matthew breakfast update: He likes canned Lobster Bisque Soup...

I know it sounds weird but at least he eats!
Let's see what he wants next week...
last week it was chili cheese fries.

As I look outside my window:::
loads of yardwork needs to be done...
blooms expired, dog hair needs sweeping and
the pool looks dusty!

Right now I am::::
Working on my to do list.
Family, Friends, Club work and these Sakamoto Sister's keep me busy!


As I look around the house::::
I am thankful I mopped the floors!
Getting ready to clean carpets.
Less dust ...
use your used dryer sheets to wipe down the floor boards.
If you have toddlers let them help!

On today's to do list::::
Some crafting,
the pool 
A long walk, 
Some club work &
a garage to clean.

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
PBS, and maybe a movie with the hubby.

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chop Suey
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday 
Wednesday - BLT's
ThursdayShrimp Scampi
Friday - Toasted Cheese and Tomato Soup
Saturday -  Casper's - Chicken Salad
Sunday - Roasted Chicken & Veggies
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards
Card Samples from the New Holiday Catty
And gifts

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters, Holiday Fantasy Planning Meeting
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Guitar Lessons
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Sister's, Crafty Time
Thursday -  DSRWC General Meeting, Shop for a Cause
Friday - Birthday lunch for Linda
Saturday - Riding Lessons
Sunday - Crafty Day with friends


Card YOU should CASE:::::  
I am a huge fan of Wendy Cranford... and she made a series of adorable cards from the Mixed Drinks stamp set.  I CASE'd one and added the butterflies for Kyra's Butterfly & Booze Party!

SAVE THE DATE:
STAMP CAMP is coming October 8th, 2016
Email Me to get your registration form!

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me September 1st:
Back to School Themed

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!
(FYI... I have already received a card from Jamie Lenci... ADORABLE)

Favorite photo's from the camera::::


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need..
Hebrews 4:16
~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment