Monday, August 29, 2016

Happy Homemaker September 5th, 2016

Happy Anniversary....
17 years ago today I married my stud muffin! Only this year we celebrate apart as my hubby sent me away to stamp and celebrate Labor Day with the girls!!


The weather outside is::::
Blue Skies, mid 80's and relaxing!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Starbucks & snacks... 

As I look outside my window:::
I see Marie's huge back yard.
She takes pride in her yard 
And for this weekend 
She lit the fire,
Turned on the lights 
And set the mood. 
Relax & create!

Right now I am::::
Up before everyone else...
We did not go to bed til 3am.
I want to maximize my time,
So much to do!


As I look around the house::::
Since it is Marie's house this am... Why don't you look:
5 tables for 5 women that have different styles, tastes and creative streaks but we all love crafts... And each other!
On today's to do list::::
Some crafting,
Some laughing, 
Some coffee and I'll sleep when I'm dead attitude!

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
Marie is making us listen to 60's, 70's, & 80's music... 
There was a lot of singing going on. I heard that Sherri was twerking before I arrived but I will believe it when I see it! Lol!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Salad for me, ribs & shrimp for my family
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday 
Wednesday - Meat Loaf
Thursday - Chicken, Rice & Veggies
Friday - Chinese
Saturday -  Casper's 
Sunday - French Dip Sammies and garden salad
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards
Card Samples from the New Holiday Catty
And gifts

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Stamping with the girls!
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Guitar Lessons
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Sister's, 
Thursday -  MDD Meeting
Friday - Sakamoto Sister's
Saturday - Riding Lessons
Sunday - Craft & Yardwork


SAVE THE DATE:
STAMP CAMP is coming October 8th, 2016
Email Me to get your registration form!

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me October 1st:
Sympathy

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!
(FYI... I have already received a card from Jamie Lenci... ADORABLE)

Favorite photo's from the camera::::

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
1:1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits on the seat of scoffers, 
2 but his delight in the law of the Lord, 
And on his law he meditates day and night, 
3 he is like a tree planted by the streams of water that yields it's fruit in the season, and it's leaf does not wither.
In all that he does he prospers.

Psalm 1:1-3

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment