Friday, August 26, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Last Chance to Order

Have you seen this?

I am in love!


Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Bundle 144328
Price: $52.00
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set
Thank you. Thinking of you. I'm here for you. We have the words that you want to say. Stamp what you feel, then add a tranquil tree to complement your thoughts.
* Quantity: 23 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, e, h

Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies
* 9 dies
* Largest piece: 3" x 3-1/2" (7.6 x 8.9 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
* Use Precision Base Plate with detailed dies

Here are a few cards I CASE'd with this set:
This CASE was inspired by a Stampin' Up! Sample:
Supplies used:
Tip Top Taupe Cardstock & Ink,
Very Vanilla Cardstock,
Watermelon Wonder Cardstock & Ink,
Pool Party Ink,
Old Olive Cardstock,
Thoughtful Branches Bundle,
Kraft Rope Trim,
Diagonal Stripe Background Stamp
and Dimensionals.


This CASE was inspired by Stamp A Latte
I mixed the Thoughtful Branches Bundle with the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set.
Supplies Used:
Cucumber Crush Cardstock & Ink,
Whisper White Cardstock,
the heart from the NEW Cookie Cutter Builder Punch,
Tip Top Taupe Ink,
and a piece of Kraft Rope Trim.
(I used the edge pieces of my dimensionals pack and trimmed them thin to lift the tree.

This Card was inspired by NancyFerbShares.com
She posted it on Stampin' Connection which is an exclusive site for SU Demonstrators!
Ask me how to join this exclusive group!
Supplies Used:
Delightful Dijon Cardstock & Ink,
Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze Ink
(I stamped Off to make the leaves different shades)
Layering Oval Framelits,
Very Vanilla Cardstock,
Kraft Rope Trim,
Woodland Embossing Folder,
lack Memento Ink.

This card was inspired by the Artisan Card Hop
Michelle is very talented and her work is amazing!
She is brilliant in her clear photography and some day when I grow up I wanna be like her!
Supplies used for this CASE:
Old Olive Cardstock & Ink,
This Christmas DSP,
Layering Oval Framelits,
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock & Ink,
Very Vanilla Cardstock,
Burlap Ribbon,
Duet Banner Punch,
Rhinestones,
Dimensionals
and
Thoughtful Branches Bundle!

I have one more card that I CASE'd... but I will reveal with my post birthday THANK YOU!

Have a great day!
Love,
Cary
XXXOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment