Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday, September 12th


The weather outside is::::
Its a blustery day, reminds me of Winnie the Pooh!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Emma wanted eggs.
Matthew ate leftover French Dip Sammies from last night.

As I look outside my window:::
I need to add some yellow to my garden!
Id it too early to decorate for Halloween?

Right now I am::::
Working on my to do list.
Family, Friends, Club work and these Sakamoto Sister's keep me busy!
Must pack a suitcase.
Traveling this week!

As I look around the house::::
I am reminded of the memories that come with all our treasures.
How special are the items in your home?
were they gifts? Did you find them on a mission, or inherit them?
Many stories behind the things we love!

On today's to do list::::
Some crafting,
the pool 
A long walk, 
Some club work &
a nap.

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
Not quite sure there will be time but if I get some tele time I will be sure to watch PBS, Soaps and more!

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Casper Dogs and Milkshakes
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday 
Wednesday - Hoagie Sammies
Thursday - Linguine and Baby Clams
Friday - Pizza
Saturday -  Casper's
Sunday - Cheeseburgers & Home baked fries
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards
Card Samples from the New Holiday Catty
And gifts

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters, GFWC Tri-Valley Juniorettes
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Guitar Lessons
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Sister's, Crafty Time
Thursday -  DSRWC General Meeting, Fly to Salt Lake City
Friday - Western Regions Conference
Saturday - Riding Lessons, Western Regions Conference
Sunday - Fly home


Card YOU should CASE:::::  
I CASE'd this lil cutie from
my friend & Stampin' Up! Sister Sarah!
Supplies Used:
Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle
Pool Party Cardstock & Ink,
Rose Red Cardstock & Ink,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Silver Sequins,
Tip Top Taupe Ink,
Basic Black Archival Ink,
Blender Pen,
Rhinestones,
Stampin' Up! Stapler.


SAVE THE DATE:
STAMP CAMP is coming October 8th, 2016
Email Me to get your registration form!

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me October 1st:
SympathyThemed

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!
(FYI... I have already received a card from Jamie Lenci... ADORABLE)

Favorite photo's from the camera::::
Mom had her last chemo treatment!


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
30 A tranquil [1] heart gives life to the flesh,
but envy [2] makes the bones rot.

Proverbs 14:30

~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment