Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday, September 26th, 2016


The weather outside is::::
Sizzling hot!
I cant believe it is supposed to be Fall.
But we will take this warm weather in stride,
it is always hot in September!
   
On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Eggs n Toast.

As I look outside my window:::
There are kids heading to school,
They look happy and I cannot wait for Halloween

Right now I am::::
Catching up on my to do list and yes, it is Tuesday!
I traveled a lot the past two weeks and this week (tomorrow) I hope to travel
to hear the surgeons newest answer on how we can save my mom.

As I look around the house::::
I see pumpkins starting to find their way around the rooms.
Sally did not help she gifted me with
new lil pumpkin décor to bring Fall to the house!

On today's to do list::::
some birthday shopping,
 planning, crafting and cuddling with the girls.

Currently reading::::
My Study Bible.
Random flipping...
Prayers...
and
Inspiration!
  
On the TV today::::
After the debate last night that still has me
confused on whom I should vote for,
so we rented Frozen for the next few days to sing 'Let it Go"

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Piñata, Pesto Pasta
Tuesday - Eggplant Parmesan 
Wednesday - Toasted Cheese Sammies & Tomato Soup
Thursday - Casper's 
Friday - Pizza
Saturday -  Homemade Pizza and Spinach Salad
Sunday - Sweet & Sticky Chicken
   
What I am creating at the moment::::
Thank You Cards
Birthday Cards
Card Samples from the New Holiday Catty
And gifts

Family Agenda:::: 
Monday - Sakamoto Sisters
Tuesday - Sakamoto Sisters, Guitar Lessons
Wednesday -  Sakamoto Sister's, Crafty Time
Thursday -  GFWC Past Presidents Meeting
Friday - Stamp for a Cause
Saturday - SAT Exams, Birthday Party, Crafty Time
Sunday - World Cardmaking Day


Cary's On Your CASE Challenge:::::  
If you are up to the challenge
I want you to make a card and share it on
Facebook, Instagram or text me
October 1st 9am-9pm
AKA: World Cardmaking Day
tag me and I will CASE your card!

SAVE THE DATE:
STAMP CAMP is coming October 8th, 2016
Email Me to get your registration form!

Mimi's Challenge:
Due to me October 1st:
Sympathy Themed

Must include at least one SU product

(Past or Present)
Include a post it note with the recipe!
(FYI... I have already received a card from Jamie Lenci... ADORABLE)

Favorite photo's from the camera::::

Dewar's Candy Shop
Martha & I found a place with homemade Taffy!

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

14 For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.
Romans 6:14


~I am ever so grateful for the Lord's never ending love~
Quote copied and pasted from the Sanders Family Website!

Love Ya!
Cary
XXXOOO
A huge shout out to the blogger that inspired me to do these weekly posts:
Happy Homemaker Monday Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment