Monday, January 9, 2017

Law Enforcement Appreciation Day 2017


In honor of those who serve and protect us daily...
rain, sleet, snow and in a terrible political climate.
I wish to THANK all of the men and women
Past, Present & into our ever changing future.

I am married to and the daughter of a LEO.
I have two out of three children that aspire to serve.
I know many LEO's, admire their strong families
and live in a community that struggles to appreciate all we have tasked LEO's to do.

Say a prayer for their safety, peace of mind and strong spirits.
Wave, say hello, thank you and respect the uniform.

In this house we were sad to hear of the loss of Master Sergeant Deborah Clayton of the Orlando Police Department.

We lift her family, friends and the community she served up in prayer!  Thank you mam for your service!

I wanted to share a project we did over the weekend. 
This past June my husband graduated from the FBI's National Academy.  It is a special course for the top 2% of all law enforcement officers.   While there he met men and women from many other  agencies ,counties and states.  He developed a tight relationship with 4 other LEO's and they called themselves the Rat Pack.  Each took on the role of a member of the original Rat Pack and they maintain those names to this day.  We decided to share some holiday spirits with these amazing leaders in law enforcement this past weekend. 
We arraigned to send  Do Good Whiskey to them.

We came into admiring this local distillery when my husband graduated.  A friend gifted him with a bottle and we decided to support this cause by passing on their wonderful whiskey to all that will indulge!

I made a quick CASE of a previous Blue Thin Line Flag:

Supplies used to make this CASE:
Basic Black Cardstock & Archival Ink
Pacific Point Cardstock & Stampin' Pad
Smokey Slate Cardstock
Silver Metallic Paper
Dimensionals

I love my LEO, and I support, thank and appreciate all our men and women in uniform so to serve and protect us each day! 

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment