Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Our Stampin' Sister's Shoebox Swap


Well I am so excited to share the results of our
Annual Stampin' Sister's Shoebox Swap
January 8th, 2017
Raley's Modesto Community Room


Each NEW Catalog demonstrators from up, down, and in my side line
gather to share ideas, techniques and product.






Raley's in Modesto allows us to use their room
and we enjoy the location.
I have to give a shout our to their Deli!
I loved my protein packed salad...
and the spinach dip!
Plus this location is huge
so a little grocery shopping was completed before I left.

We made our own mannequin challenge video...
(Check out my Instagram)
my teenagers informed me that it was not 100% correct.
But, we had fun and that is all that matters!

Here are the cards we made displayed around Raley's!

I love Fat Chicks and I love the Hey, Chick Sale A Bration
stamp set I earned!
BalloH
Love this Beautiful You Stamp Set


Another Beautiful You Card... love this!

It's SKY Vodka & Balloon Adventures...

Oh, this technique is prettier in person!
Check out the High Tide Stamp Set... oh my, my!

I love Hallmark cards, lamas and hot air balloons!

Cannot wait to share this technique with the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle

This lil guy was created with the Yummy in My Tummy Stamp Set.


This elegant card was created with the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle


Celebrate with the Birthday Blast Bundle


This card was made with the Sealed with Love Bundle

I will be sharing these cards later with details and more...

I always enjoy my stamping playdates and hope you too will join us soon!
How can you join this group?
Join my team $99 gets you $125 in product plus two free stamp sets.
You can dive in as a hobbyist, Kit-Napper, or supplement your income!
Ask me what, why & how...NOW!

love,

Cary
XXXOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment